CE - Capillary Electrophoresis Extension
The CE Extension activates the CE mode in Clarity environment and can be activated on any Clarity Instrument. CE Extension is compatible also with Clarity Offline software. CE module provides specific terminology, evaluation by time corrected area and peak identification by peak start or end (additionally to peak apex).
Main changes in Clarity environment
- CE specific terminology
- Evaluation by time corrected area
- Peak identification by peak start or end (additionally to peak apex).
- Additional calculations
CE specific terminology
The terms used in chromatography mode were substituted by those used in CE CE terms substitution:
|Default mode||CE mode|
|Retention time (RT)||Migration Time (MT)|
|Flow Rate||Power supply|
Method Setup allows a user to adjust the Capillary Setting:
- Total Capillary Length
- Length of the capillary.
- Effective Capillary Length
- Effective capillary length from injection end to the detector position
- Separation Voltage
- Separation voltage. Allows you to enter also negative values
- Reference Peak Mobility
- Effective mobility of the EOF reference peak.
The Result Table contains additional columns containing calculations:
- Apparent Mobility
- Effective Mobility