What are the Clarity configuration files?
The configuration files are the following:
- C:\Clarity\Clarity.cfg (up to 6.2) or C:\Clarity\Cfg\Clarity.cfg (since 7.0)
This file stores, besides the hardware configuration information, also the information about the last user logged to a specific instrument and the custom instrument pictures used in the Main window.
- C:\Clarity\*.dsk (up to 6.2) or C:\Clarity\Cfg\*.dsk (since 7.0)
This file stores the information about the last used project *.prj and the individual user preferences (windows configuration and layout, tables and graph preferences, user columns, etc.). These parameters are not linked to specific methods or projects. Custom instrument pictures are placed in the Images subfolder on the installation media. The new sequence and calibration files are created from the respective template files (Common folder), only when not found the defaults are used. Default Report styles are stored in the Common folder, each windows remembers the last used report style, this info is also stored in the user *.dsk file. Clarity.dsk file from the PGM subfolder on the installation media is copied during installation and used as a template for the *.dsk files of newly created users.
- C:\Clarity\Projects\*.prj (up to 6.2) or C:\Clarity\DataFiles\Projects\*.prj (since 7.0)
This file stores the information about the project subdirectories (the project directory has the same name as the project *.prj file) and the last used method, sequence, SST method and chromatograms.
- C:\Clarity\Clarity.psw (up to 6.2) or C:\Clarity\Cfg\Clarity.psw (since 7.0)
This file stores the list of users and their access rights.
- C:\Clarity\Clarity.sno (up to 6.2) or C:\Clarity\Cfg\Clarity.sno (since 7.0)
This file stores the User Code.