Amongst the greatest improvements are:
- Clarity Project to be loaded can be selected from the Login dialog.
- Calibration window supports more calculation options, including improved identification windows, Standard Addition calibration, Calibration Bracketing or Normalization (NORM) calculation type.
- Chromatogram window now enables to add a name from the calibration or totally custom name to any selected peak. Other new features include electronic signatures for PDF reports, peak name as a parameter for user columns (allowing relative retention times calculation) and many other features.
- Order of sections included in the report is now customizable.
- Clarity now supports the data export in the Excel format.
- New control modules
Existing users can update to the latest version for free. Users with old Clarity versions < 2.4 need to order a HW key, SW update is free of charge.
Respective version you can get from Download section here.
For more information see the complete list of changes here.